WELCOME......

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to continue to press towards your destiny, and that you will be as blessed by reading this blog, as I am blessed by your visit. Don't forget to become a member and post your comments. They are 'food' to all those who read them....especially me. Stay Blessed!



Denise Searles ( Lady Dee)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Moving Forward.....(pt 2)




The greatest tragedy this year would be for you to stand at the edge of your destiny, but to be afraid to enter into all that God has planned for you. Your obedience in moving forward -- to take risks and step out in faith – will release God’s power in your life.

What are you afraid of in 2011? Whatever it is, it doesn't stand a chance when you do whatever God tells you to do. There is no reason to be afraid. The Lord is on our side.



Rick Warren/via Doc and Faye Dougherty


P.S. I received this as part of my daily prayers. I hope it speaks to you as it did to me...blessings.

No comments: