WELCOME......

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. My prayer is that you will be encouraged to continue to press towards your destiny, and that you will be as blessed by reading this blog, as I am blessed by your visit. Don't forget to become a member and post your comments. They are 'food' to all those who read them....especially me. Stay Blessed!



Denise Searles ( Lady Dee)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

God Has A Good Plan For Us




Jeremiah: 29:11


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. (KJV).


For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. (NIV).


For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. (Amp).



WOW!!!!

God has a GOOD plan for me! God also has a GOOD plan for you!


Isn't it a wonderful comfort to know that despite the economy, wars, rumors of wars, famine, end-time prophecy, and doomsday prophets, terrorist plots, failed and struggling relationships, lost family members and friends, disappointments, past failures and regrets....and the list goes on...that God has and has always had a good plan for our lives.


Wouldn't it be awesome if we could see our final arrival at the point of purpose and promise that God has pre-ordained for our lives right now? Would we even be able to contain and or fathom it? Would we be able at this stage to maintain it? Do we have the current integrity to sustain the promised purpose that God has for us?


That fact is that the process is critical to us being able to sustain the promise of God when destiny and purpose meet. The experiences, circumstances and even every painful moment was intricately designed that we may be equipped to be propelled into and sustained in destiny.


What an awesome God, who specializes in turning pain into promise! Where is your pain today....Where is your test...? Don't focus on the pain, or the test, but rather on how it can be used for the glory of God, that you may seek and discover his purpose and good plan for your life.


Get excited about God's plan for you. Realize and expect him to accomplish his plan in your life. Remember...it's up to us to submit our will to him, and it is God who is responsible for bringing to past what he has spoken. That statement really blesses me...I don't have to figure out how it will happen- thats on God, and he's more than capable of bringing to pass what he has spoken.


In 2010, I have resolved that I will live a life that is poured-out. That means that all that God has invested in me (talents, gifts) I will dig up and allow to be manifested so that the plan and purpose of God may be evident in my life. How about You?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a powerful word! Sometimes in the midst of our problems and situations we forget who we are and whom we belong to. The word of God reminds us in I Corinthians 15:58 "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."KJV Being reminded that God has a GOOD plan for me gives me hope to keep pushing past the mess I have created. Because even in my mess, God will yet use it to catapult me into my future. Praise be unto the most high God! Our work is not in vain! Amen.
Ref: http://bibleresources.bible.com

Lady Dee said...

Love it Kesha, that mess is your ministry...keep pushing girl...

Daliah said...

And an on time word. I am greatful to God for even thinking and or considering me as His own. He has thought about me when I wasnt thinking of myself, He has kept me thru all my trials and tribulations, and I thank Him for not giving up on Me. He said, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward Daliah, saith the Lord,thoughts of peace and not evil to give Daliah and expected end." What a Father!!!!!!Not just my Father, but He is Our Father. Walk in the destiny that God God has choosen for you. God Bless.

Cushan said...

To see my final arrival, Wow! I am in amazement. It's so funny how God will put you two steps back in order to prepare you for what he has in store. I was angry I was and he knew this but I now see through his eyes and not my own. Its hard, but God has told me just hold on and My plan will come to pass not yours, for I know the plans I have for you. Thank you Jesus for your plan. Help me to follow God.

First and Only Lady Nelson said...

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Thank you for those encourang-ing words. To have these seven words em-
beded in my Spirit was right on time! I pray that God continue to use you according to his will and purpose. I thank Him daily for the Word,Holy Ghost and Spirit of Truth that he allows to be apart of our lives. I speak blessings on you and your ministry.